Values Based Actions - Worksheet
Hopefully by now you've read our article, What Are Your Values. Now that you have had a chance to see why it's important for your fitness journey and improving your lifestyle, let's figure out how to make it work for you. The drills and handout in this article is a great way for us to pin point specific things so that you know what your BIG ROCKS are and We can also work to Know YOUR Why.
When you go through these drills and answer these questions, remember a few things:
- There are no right or wrong answers - what you value and what drives you may not make any sense to someone else, even those very close to you. This drill is NOT for them, but for YOU to figure what means the most
- These values should be what we lean on during tough times or when we are contemplating quitting or not following up with the actions we know we should do.
- If you hare having a hard time with this, reach out to our staff here at Powell Performance, we'll be happy to walk you through the drill and explain anything that doesn't make sense.
- Sometimes the answer is as simple as it seems... if you ask yourself the question multiple times and still get the same answer, don't fight it. Own that answer and those things that you value and we can always come back and get deeper answers with one of our coaches.
- ENJOY THE PROCESS, this isn't meant to be homework that you hate, but rather it is here to really get a good feel for what's important to you and how we can utilize it to reach the next steps in your fitness journey.